Copyright

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
MPAK-GMRC-SA1R-74HV

Saturday, July 29, 2017

~ Saint Magick - Saint Martha ~


FEAST DAY: July 29
DAY OF THE WEEK: Tuesday
CANDLE COLOR: Green and White
LEGEND: Sister of Saints Lazarus and Mary of Bethany. Friend of Jesus, hostess to him in her house. May have been part of an early mission to France.
PETITION SAINT MARTHA: in regards to necessities, money problems, domestic problems, to bring closer a lover who is resisting you, to keep a boyfriend or husband faithful, to bring a new lover and to subdue enemies.
PATRONAGE: Butlers; cooks; dietitians; domestic servants; homemakers; hotel-keepers; housemaids; housewives; innkeepers; laundry workers; maids; manservants; servants; servers; single laywomen; travellers
REPRESENTATION: Broom; keys; ladle
PRAYERS TO SAINT MARTHA
Holy Virgin Martha, for the oil which you will consume today, for the oil which nourishes this lamp, for the wick which burns away all impurities, I dedicate this lamp so that you may relieve me of my miseries and help me to overcome all difficulties.  As you dominated the beast at your feet, give me health and work so that I may provide for my needs.
My mother, grant me that __________, may not live in peace until he/she comes to stand at my feet.  This way my mother, for the love of God, grant my petition and eliminate my miseries.....Amen
Holy Virgen Martha, who entered the mountain and tied up the beast with your ribbons, I beg you to tie up and dominate____________.
Saint Martha, let him not sit in a chair, nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet. Holy Martha, hear me, help me for the love of God.......Amen
Copyright © 2002 – Present Black Witch Magick
All Artwork And Information Seen On This Website MAY NOT be copied, edited, published, reproduced, transmitted nor uploaded in anyway without written consent and approval. My images ARE NOT for the public domain to use. All my work is REGISTERED and PROTECTED under International Copyright Laws. All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment