Copyright

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
MPAK-GMRC-SA1R-74HV

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

~ Saint Magick - Saint Aloysius ~



FEAST DAY: June 21
DAY OF THE WEEK: Wednesday
CANDLE COLOR: Blue
LEGEND: Italian noble who grew up in a castle, the son of a compulsive gambler. Cousin of Saint Rudolph Acquaviva. Trained from age four as a soldier and courtier. Suffered from kidney disease which he considered a blessing as it left him bed-ridden with time for prayer. While still a boy himself, he taught catechism to poor boys. Received First Communion from Saint Charles Borromeo. At age 18 he signed away his legal claim to his family's lands and title to his brother, and became a Jesuit novice. Spiritual student of Saint Robert Bellarmine. Tended plague victims in Rome in the outbreak of 1591.
PETITION SAINT ALOYSIUS: For cases of fevers, epidemics and plagues, to settle disputes
PATRONAGE: AIDS care-givers; AIDS patients; Catholic youth; Jesuit students; relief from pestilence; sore eyes; teenage children; teenagers; young people
REPRESENTATION:  a young man wearing a black cassock and surplice, or as a page. His attributes are a lily, referring to innocence; a cross, referring to piety and sacrifice; a skull, referring to his early death; and a rosary, referring to his devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
PRAYER TO SAINT ALOYSIUS:
O Holy Mary, my Mistress, into thy blessed trust and special keeping, into the bosom of thy tender mercy, this day, every day of my life and at the hour of my death, I commend my soul and body; to thee I entrust all my hopes and consolations, all my trials and miseries, my life and the end of my life, that through thy most holy intercession and thy merits, all my actions may be ordered and disposed according to thy will and that of thy divine Son. Amen.
God, author of all heavenly gifts, you gave St. Aloysius both a wonderful innocence of life and a deep spirit of penance. Through his merits grant that we may imitate his penitence. Amen
Copyright © 2002 – Present Black Witch Magick
All Artwork And Information Seen On This Website MAY NOT be copied, edited, published, reproduced, transmitted nor uploaded in anyway without written consent and approval. My images ARE NOT for the public domain to use. All my work is REGISTERED and PROTECTED under International Copyright Laws. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment