Copyright

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
MPAK-GMRC-SA1R-74HV

Monday, May 1, 2017

~ Saint Magick Series ~

Starting this month we will be posting about saints and how to use and incorporate them into your daily magickal workings.  Just because they are Catholic Saints doesn't mean that we cannot use them in our magickal workings.  My personal view is that a true Witch/Warlock will use all resources available to them in order to reach their magickal goal and if it includes using a Saint or two well then why not.
So I hope you enjoy a whole year worth of our Saint Magick Series and as always please feel free to email me  if you have any question and I will be more than happy to assist you in anyway possible or you can post a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment